The Bruichladdich 5 Years Old is a well-known British single malt scotch whisky from the Islay region. Our research shows that it has been listed over 100 times on different whisky auction sites. With that, Bruichladdich 5 is considered a very rarely listed yet popular bottle of the secondary market. On this page, we collect all the hard-data and information that we currently have about it!
- Average latest price of a Bruichladdich 5 Years Old bottle: £155.00 (as of 2023-04-28)
- Annualized return: 9.13% (since 2016-01-01)
- Liquidity score: 96.77% (based on historical data there’s an ~96.77% chance that you’ll be able to sell this bottle on the secondary market at its actual market value)
Bruichladdich 5 Years Old: Price History
|Avg. latest price||Annualized return||Liquidity Score||All-Time High|
Important qualitative insights about the Bruichladdich 5 Years Old whiskyIs it still produced? No data.
Is Bruichladdich 5 a good investment?
When we evaluate Bruichladdich 5 Years Old as an investment, we look at two things mainly: its past performance (annualized return) and how easy was it to sell historically (liquidity score).
Based on these factors, we consider it as an average investment historically because:
- it had a below-average annualized return: 9.13%
- it was easy to sell it on the secondary market: ~96.77% of the cases there was a buyer for the requested price
Is it worth to invest in a bottle of Bruichladdich 5 Years Old right now?
We don’t know. One can never tell where the prices will be in one month, one year or 10 years… But we know how much it is worth right now:
- its latest average price was £155.00
- which is -32.75% compared to its all time high price (which was £230.50)
- and +93.75% compared to its all time low (which was £80.00)
Based on these information our machine learning model estimates ~(no_data)
Disclaimer: Please note that machine learning models’ predictions might be wrong. Noone knows what the future holds, not even a computer. Past performance is never guarantee of future results! The information on this page is here to help you but it is not investment advice nor personal financial advice. Investing in any asset class is risky, you do that at your own risk!
Special Editions of this whisky
Here are a few of the special editions of Bruichladdich 5 that we have found on the secondary market:
- Octomore 02.1
Should you invest in Bruichladdich 5 Years Old right now?
Before you invest in this bottle, you might want to check out what are the best performing and the most expensive whiskies on the secondary market right now. We have created these top lists for you:
- Best Annualized Returns (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Most Frequently Traded Whiskies (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Estimated Demand Top List (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Most Expensive Bottles (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Bruichladdich WMD III Yellow Submarine 1991 25 Year Old
- Bruichladdich 10 Years Old
- Hibiki 17 Years Old
For more info, visit Bruichladdich brand’s website: Bruichladdich.2023-04-28T23:19:12