The Hibiki 17 Years Old is a well-known Japanese blended whisky. It’s part of the famous Suntory family. Hibiki 17 was a big favorite of whisky fans — it won the World’s Best Blended Whisky award in 2017. Yet, Suntory decided to discontinue this whisky in 2018.
- Average latest price of a Hibiki 17 Years Old bottle: £416.67 (as of 2023-09-27)
- Annualized return: 18.48% (since 2015-04-01)
- Liquidity score: 93.83% (based on historical data there’s an ~93.83% chance that you’ll be able to sell this bottle on the secondary market at its actual market value)
Hibiki 17 Years Old: Price History
|Avg. latest price||Annualized return||All-Time High|
|Transactions (total)||Transactions (last 6 months):||Liquidity score|
Important qualitative insights about the Hibiki 17 Years Old whiskyIs it still produced? No. (Note: this is a new datapoint in our dataset, not yet reviewed — thus sometimes it might be wrong.)
Taste: This data is not yet collected in our database. (Coming soon…)
Is Hibiki 17 a good investment?
When we evaluate Hibiki 17 Years Old as an investment, we look at two things mainly: its past performance (annualized return) and how easy was it to sell historically (liquidity score).
Based on these factors, we consider it as a great investment historically because:
- it had an above-average annualized return: 18.48%
- it was easy to sell it on the secondary market: ~93.83% of the cases there was a buyer for the requested price
Is it worth to invest in a bottle of Hibiki 17 Years Old right now?
We don’t know. One can never tell where the prices will be in one month, one year or 10 years… But we know how much it is worth right now:
- its latest average price was £416.67
- which is -20.26% compared to its all time high price (which was £522.50)
- and +362.96% compared to its all time low (which was £90.00)
Disclaimer: Please note that past performance is never guarantee of future results! The information on this page is here to help you but it is not investment advice nor personal financial advice. Investing in any asset class is risky, you do that at your own risk!
Special editions of this whisky
Here are a few of the special editions of Hibiki 17 that we have found on the secondary market:
Should you invest in Hibiki 17 Years Old right now?
Before you invest in this bottle, you might want to check out what are the best performing and the most expensive whiskies on the secondary market right now. We have created these top lists for you:
- Best Annualized Returns (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Most Frequently Traded Whiskies (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Estimated Demand Top List (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Most Expensive Bottles (TOP 10 Whiskies)
For more info, visit Hibiki brand’s website: Hibiki.2023-09-27T14:53:47