The Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old is a well-known British blended scotch whisky, first established by John Walker, a Scottish grocer. (The brand is now owned by the multinational company Diageo.) Our research shows that it has been listed over 300 times on different whisky auction sites. With that, Johnnie Walker 12 is considered a rarely listed but very popular bottle of the secondary market. On this page, we collect all the hard-data and information that we currently have about it!
- Average latest price of a Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old bottle: £24.00 (as of 2023-04-28)
- Annualized return: 6.12% (since 2015-05-01)
- Liquidity score: 97.45% (based on historical data there’s an ~97.45% chance that you’ll be able to sell this bottle on the secondary market at its actual market value)
Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old: Price History
|Avg. latest price||Annualized return||Liquidity Score||All-Time High|
Important qualitative insights about the Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old whiskyIs it still produced? No data.
Is Johnnie Walker 12 a good investment?
When we evaluate Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old as an investment, we look at two things mainly: its past performance (annualized return) and how easy was it to sell historically (liquidity score).
Based on these factors, we consider it as an average investment historically because:
- it had a below-average annualized return: 6.12%
- it was easy to sell it on the secondary market: ~97.45% of the cases there was a buyer for the requested price
Is it worth to invest in a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old right now?
We don’t know. One can never tell where the prices will be in one month, one year or 10 years… But we know how much it is worth right now:
- its latest average price was £24.00
- which is -36.00% compared to its all time high price (which was £37.50)
- and +219.57% compared to its all time low (which was £7.51)
Based on these information our machine learning model estimates ~(no_data)
Disclaimer: Please note that machine learning models’ predictions might be wrong. Noone knows what the future holds, not even a computer. Past performance is never guarantee of future results! The information on this page is here to help you but it is not investment advice nor personal financial advice. Investing in any asset class is risky, you do that at your own risk!
Special Editions of this whisky
Here are a few of the special editions of Johnnie Walker 12 that we have found on the secondary market:
- Black Label Extra Special
- 1970s Wax & Vitale
- 100 Years Of The Striding Man
- Blender’s Batch Sherry Cask Finish Exp 7 1 Litre
- Keep Walking 20 Years Of Diageo
- Duty Free
Should you invest in Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old right now?
Before you invest in this bottle, you might want to check out what are the best performing and the most expensive whiskies on the secondary market right now. We have created these top lists for you:
- Best Annualized Returns (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Most Frequently Traded Whiskies (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Estimated Demand Top List (TOP 10 Whiskies)
- Most Expensive Bottles (TOP 10 Whiskies)
For more info, visit Johnnie Walker brand’s website: Johnnie Walker.2023-04-28T23:21:25